2020年11月24日 星期二

約伯記32:1-22

 

32:1 於是這三個人,因約伯自以為義就不再回答他。
32:2
那時有布西人蘭族巴拉迦的兒子以利戶向約伯發怒;因約伯自以為義,不以上帝為義。
32:3
他又向約伯的三個朋友發怒;因為他們想不出回答的話來,仍以約伯為有罪。
32:4
以利戶要與約伯說話,就等候他們,因為他們比自己年老。
32:5
以利戶見這三個人口中無話回答,就怒氣發作。
32:6
布西人巴拉迦的兒子以利戶回答說:我年輕,你們老邁;因此我退讓,不敢向你們陳說我的意見。
32:7
我說,年老的當先說話;壽高的當以智慧教訓人。
32:8
但在人裡面有靈;全能者的氣使人有聰明。
32:9
尊貴的不都有智慧;壽高的不都能明白公平。
32:10
因此我說:你們要聽我言;我也要陳說我的意見。
32:11
你們查究所要說的話;那時我等候你們的話,側耳聽你們的辯論,
32:12
留心聽你們;誰知你們中間無一人折服約伯,駁倒他的話。
32:13
你們切不可說:我們尋得智慧;上帝能勝他,人卻不能。
32:14
約伯沒有向我爭辯;我也不用你們的話回答他。
32:15
他們驚奇不再回答,一言不發。
32:16
我豈因他們不說話,站住不再回答,仍舊等候呢?
32:17
我也要回答我的一分話,陳說我的意見。
32:18
因為我的言語滿懷;我裡面的靈激動我。
32:19
我的胸懷如盛酒之囊沒有出氣之縫,又如新皮袋快要破裂。
32:20
我要說話,使我舒暢;我要開口回答。
32:21
我必不看人的情面,也不奉承人。
32:22
我不曉得奉承;若奉承,造我的主必快快除滅我。

 

So these three men stopped answering Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes. 2 But Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite, of the family of Ram, became very angry with Job for justifying himself rather than God. 3 He was also angry with the three friends, because they had found no way to refute Job, and yet had condemned him.[a] 4 Now Elihu had waited before speaking to Job because they were older than he. 5 But when he saw that the three men had nothing more to say, his anger was aroused.

6 So Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite said:

“I am young in years,
    and you are old;
that is why I was fearful,
    not daring to tell you what I know.
7 I thought, ‘Age should speak;
    advanced years should teach wisdom.’
8 But it is the spirit[b] in a person,
    the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.
9 It is not only the old[c] who are wise,
    not only the aged who understand what is right.

10 “Therefore I say: Listen to me;
    I too will tell you what I know.
11 I waited while you spoke,
    I listened to your reasoning;
while you were searching for words,
12     I gave you my full attention.
But not one of you has proved Job wrong;
    none of you has answered his arguments.
13 Do not say, ‘We have found wisdom;
    let God, not a man, refute him.’
14 But Job has not marshaled his words against me,
    and I will not answer him with your arguments.

15 “They are dismayed and have no more to say;
    words have failed them.
16 Must I wait, now that they are silent,
    now that they stand there with no reply?
17 I too will have my say;
    I too will tell what I know.
18 For I am full of words,
    and the spirit within me compels me;
19 inside I am like bottled-up wine,
    like new wineskins ready to burst.
20 I must speak and find relief;
    I must open my lips and reply.
21 I will show no partiality,
    nor will I flatter anyone;
22 for if I were skilled in flattery,
    my Maker would soon take me away.

 

*************

 

    約伯最後的話說得三個朋友啞口無言,但是這又怎樣呢?現實的狀況還是沒有改變,約伯依然是覺得自己是有理、是義的,身體仍然是在充滿皮膚病得狀態,他的困境依然存在!這也讓我們看見人的軟弱,道理都是知道,但是處境還是依然,並沒有改變,爭論是輸、是贏,都沒有意義!

 

    然而在這當中的情況似乎要開始改變了!因為這時候,在一旁聽他們辯論的年輕人名叫以利戶(名字的意義是「他是我的上帝」)開始發聲了!一開始就發揮他的智慧說道:「我年輕,你們老邁;因此我退讓,不敢向你們陳說我的意見。我說,年老的當先說話;壽高的當以智慧教訓人。但在人裡面有靈;全能者的氣使人有聰明。尊貴的不都有智慧;壽高的不都能明白公平。因此我說:你們要聽我言;我也要陳說我的意見。」

 

    而以利戶發聲心中是有義憤的,因為「約伯自以為義,不以上帝為義。」、「他們(約伯的三個朋友)想不出回答的話來,仍以約伯為有罪。」

 

    可見他是站在上帝的立場說話的,不是要討好任何一方!有這樣魄力的人可不簡單,這也是上帝的僕人該有的氣魄!正如所說的:「因為我的言語滿懷;我裡面的靈激動我。我的胸懷如盛酒之囊沒有出氣之縫,又如新皮袋快要破裂。我要說話,使我舒暢;我要開口回答。我必不看人的情面,也不奉承人。我不曉得奉承;若奉承,造我的主必快快除滅我。」

 

    先不去探究以利戶要說些甚麼,但是這樣的氣勢,真的是每一位上帝僕人該有的,讓我們像他一樣靠聖靈來位上帝發聲,「但在人裡面有靈;全能者的氣使人有聰明」。加油!主必成就!「耶和華齊根奴」,上帝是我們的義!

 



沒有留言: