2020年3月5日 星期四

詩篇52:1-9


52:1 (以東人多益來告訴掃羅說:大衛到了亞希米勒家。那時,大衛作這訓誨詩,交與伶長。)勇士啊,你為何以作惡自誇?上帝的慈愛是常存的。
52:2
你的舌頭邪惡詭詐,好像剃頭刀,快利傷人。
52:3
你愛惡勝似愛善,又愛說謊,不愛說公義。(細拉)
52:4
詭詐的舌頭啊,你愛說一切毀滅的話!
52:5
上帝也要毀滅你,直到永遠;他要把你拿去,從你的帳棚中抽出,從活人之地將你拔出。(細拉)
52:6
義人要看見而懼怕,並要笑他,
52:7
說:看哪,這就是那不以上帝為他力量的人,只倚仗他豐富的財物,在邪惡上堅立自己。
52:8
至於我,就像上帝殿中的青橄欖樹;我永永遠遠倚靠上帝的慈愛。
52:9
我要稱謝你,直到永遠,因為你行了這事。我也要在你聖民面前仰望你的名;這名本為美好。

For the director of music. A maskil of David. When Doeg the Edomite had gone to Saul and told him: “David has gone to the house of Ahimelek.”
1 Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
    Why do you boast all day long,
    you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?
2 You who practice deceit,
    your tongue plots destruction;
    it is like a sharpened razor.
3 You love evil rather than good,
    falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
4 You love every harmful word,
    you deceitful tongue!
5 Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
    He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
    he will uproot you from the land of the living.
6 The righteous will see and fear;
    they will laugh at you, saying,
7 “Here now is the man
    who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
    and grew strong by destroying others!”
8 But I am like an olive tree
    flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God’s unfailing love
    for ever and ever.
9 For what you have done I will always praise you
    in the presence of your faithful people.
And I will hope in your name,
    for your name is good.

**************

    人看見惡人作惡而興旺時,會抱怨上帝沒有眼睛,認為世界黑暗!但是大衛卻不一樣,他反而認為這樣的惡這必遭上帝的審判,上帝必定會彰顯他的公義,使這樣的人敗亡!

    大衛在這裡宣告:「詭詐的舌頭啊,你愛說一切毀滅的話!上帝也要毀滅你,直到永遠;他要把你拿去,從你的帳棚中抽出,從活人之地將你拔出。」

    並且說到義人該有的態度:「看哪,這就是那不以上帝為他力量的人,只倚仗他豐富的財物,在邪惡上堅立自己。至於我,就像上帝殿中的青橄欖樹;我永永遠遠倚靠上帝的慈愛。我要稱謝你,直到永遠,因為你行了這事。我也要在你聖民面前仰望你的名;這名本為美好。」

    這也讓我們知道義人和惡人的差別,就是倚靠上帝還是以靠自己!尤其是現代人,受到啟蒙運動與現代化的影響,倚靠的是自己而不是上帝,甚至要用自己的方式來博取上帝的喜悅被上帝稱義!

    其實聖經很清楚告訴我們:「若有人在基督裡,他就是新造的人,舊事已過,都變成新的了。一切都是出於上帝;他藉著基督使我們與他和好,又將勸人與他和好的職分賜給我們。」(哥林多後書5:17-18)

    所以,在今日成為義人就是要靠耶穌基督與上帝有和好的關係,進而與人有和睦關係,與大自然有和諧的關係,這就是所謂的「平安」了!


沒有留言: