2020年4月3日 星期五

詩篇66:1-20


66:1 (一篇詩歌,交與伶長。)全地都當向上帝歡呼!
66:2
歌頌他名的榮耀!用讚美的言語將他的榮耀發明!
66:3
當對上帝說:你的作為何等可畏!因你的大能,仇敵要投降你。
66:4
全地要敬拜你,歌頌你,要歌頌你的名。(細拉)
66:5
你們來看上帝所行的,他向世人所做之事是可畏的。
66:6
他將海變成乾地,眾民步行過河;我們在那裡因他歡喜。
66:7
他用權能治理萬民,直到永遠。他的眼睛鑒察列邦;悖逆的人不可自高。(細拉)
66:8
萬民哪,你們當稱頌我們的上帝,使人得聽讚美他的聲音。
66:9
他使我們的性命存活,也不叫我們的腳搖動。
66:10
上帝啊,你曾試驗我們,熬煉我們,如熬煉銀子一樣。
66:11
你使我們進入網羅,把重擔放在我們的身上。
66:12
你使人坐車軋我們的頭;我們經過水火,你卻使我們到豐富之地。
66:13
我要用燔祭進你的殿,向你還我的願,
66:14
就是在急難時我嘴唇所發的、口中所許的。
66:15
我要把肥牛作燔祭,將公羊的香祭獻給你,又把公牛和山羊獻上。(細拉)
66:16
凡敬畏上帝的人,你們都來聽!我要述說他為我所行的事。
66:17
我曾用口求告他;我的舌頭也稱他為高。
66:18
我若心裡注重罪孽,主必不聽。
66:19
但上帝實在聽見了;他側耳聽了我禱告的聲音。
66:20
上帝是應當稱頌的!他並沒有推卻我的禱告,也沒有叫他的慈愛離開我。

For the director of music. A song. A psalm.
1 Shout for joy to God, all the earth!
2     Sing the glory of his name;
    make his praise glorious.
3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!
    So great is your power
    that your enemies cringe before you.
4 All the earth bows down to you;
    they sing praise to you,
    they sing the praises of your name.”[a]
5 Come and see what God has done,
    his awesome deeds for mankind!
6 He turned the sea into dry land,
    they passed through the waters on foot—
    come, let us rejoice in him.
7 He rules forever by his power,
    his eyes watch the nations—
    let not the rebellious rise up against him.
8 Praise our God, all peoples,
    let the sound of his praise be heard;
9 he has preserved our lives
    and kept our feet from slipping.
10 For you, God, tested us;
    you refined us like silver.
11 You brought us into prison
    and laid burdens on our backs.
12 You let people ride over our heads;
    we went through fire and water,
    but you brought us to a place of abundance.
13 I will come to your temple with burnt offerings
    and fulfill my vows to you—
14 vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke
    when I was in trouble.
15 I will sacrifice fat animals to you
    and an offering of rams;
    I will offer bulls and goats.
16 Come and hear, all you who fear God;
    let me tell you what he has done for me.
17 I cried out to him with my mouth;
    his praise was on my tongue.
18 If I had cherished sin in my heart,
    the Lord would not have listened;
19 but God has surely listened
    and has heard my prayer.
20 Praise be to God,
    who has not rejected my prayer
    or withheld his love from me!

**************

    詩人心中的感動是來自於:「但上帝實在聽見了;他側耳聽了我禱告的聲音。上帝是應當稱頌的!他並沒有推卻我的禱告,也沒有叫他的慈愛離開我。」

    這不一定說是上帝應允禱告,照著詩人的禱告成就,而是詩人感受到上帝的看重,認定他是一個義人,就是與上帝有合宜關係的人,因為「我若心裡注重罪孽,主必不聽。」

    然而我們如何認定我們是上帝眼中的義人呢?是透過主耶穌!我們信靠主耶穌之後,就是披戴基督,基督的義就成為我們的義,就能為上帝所接納成為上帝的兒女,活在上帝的賜福之中,而不是憤怒之中!



沒有留言: