2019年10月12日 星期六

箴言30:1-9


30:1 雅基的兒子亞古珥的言語就是真言。這人對以鐵和烏甲說:
30:2
我比眾人更蠢笨,也沒有人的聰明。
30:3
我沒有學好智慧,也不認識至聖者。
30:4
誰升天又降下來?誰聚風在掌握中?誰包水在衣服裡?誰立定地的四極?他名叫甚麼?他兒子名叫甚麼?你知道嗎?
30:5
上帝的言語句句都是煉淨的;投靠他的,他便作他們的盾牌。
30:6
他的言語,你不可加添,恐怕他責備你,你就顯為說謊言的。
30:7
我求你兩件事,在我未死之先,不要不賜給我:
30:8
求你使虛假和謊言遠離我;使我也不貧窮也不富足;賜給我需用的飲食,
30:9
恐怕我飽足不認你,說:耶和華是誰呢?又恐怕我貧窮就偷竊,以致褻瀆我上帝的名。

The sayings of Agur son of Jakeh—an inspired utterance.

This man’s utterance to Ithiel:

“I am weary, God,
    but I can prevail.[a]
2 Surely I am only a brute, not a man;
    I do not have human understanding.
3 I have not learned wisdom,
    nor have I attained to the knowledge of the Holy One.
4 Who has gone up to heaven and come down?
    Whose hands have gathered up the wind?
Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak?
    Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is his name, and what is the name of his son?
    Surely you know!

5 “Every word of God is flawless;
    he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
6 Do not add to his words,
    or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

7 “Two things I ask of you, Lord;
    do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
    give me neither poverty nor riches,
    but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
    and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
    and so dishonor the name of my God.


***********

    這位亞古珥(字義是「聚集」)是一位平凡,但是有智慧的人,他說給兩個人聽,一為是以鐵(字義是「上帝與我同在」),另一人是烏甲(字義是「傾聽」)。這也告訴我們,我們聽這箴言要求「上帝與我同在」,並且以敬畏上帝的心來「傾聽」!

    在這裡他說明了基督是怎樣的特質:「誰升天又降下來?誰聚風在掌握中?誰包水在衣服裡?誰立定地的四極?他名叫甚麼?他兒子名叫甚麼?你知道嗎?」

    不僅如此,他更說明我們對上帝話語的態度:「上帝的言語句句都是煉淨的;投靠他的,他便作他們的盾牌。他的言語,你不可加添,恐怕他責備你,你就顯為說謊言的。」

    不單單這樣,他還讓我們知道該如何生活:「我求你兩件事,在我未死之先,不要不賜給我:求你使虛假和謊言遠離我;使我也不貧窮也不富足;賜給我需用的飲食,恐怕我飽足不認你,說:耶和華是誰呢?又恐怕我貧窮就偷竊,以致褻瀆我上帝的名。」

    當然我們的生命不會這樣單純,但是我們必須像他這樣以不得罪上帝的心來生活!


沒有留言: