2020年2月1日 星期六

詩篇38:1-22



38:1 (大衛的記念詩。)耶和華啊,求你不要在怒中責備我,不要在烈怒中懲罰我!
38:2
因為,你的箭射入我身;你的手壓住我。
38:3
因你的惱怒,我的肉無一完全;因我的罪過,我的骨頭也不安寧。
38:4
我的罪孽高過我的頭,如同重擔叫我擔當不起。
38:5
因我的愚昧,我的傷發臭流膿。
38:6
我疼痛,大大拳曲,終日哀痛。
38:7
我滿腰是火;我的肉無一完全。
38:8
我被壓傷,身體疲倦;因心裡不安,我就唉哼。
38:9
主啊,我的心願都在你面前;我的歎息不向你隱瞞。
38:10
我心跳動,我力衰微,連我眼中的光也沒有了。
38:11
我的良朋密友因我的災病都躲在旁邊站著;我的親戚本家也遠遠地站立。
38:12
那尋索我命的設下網羅;那想要害我的口出惡言,終日思想詭計。
38:13
但我如聾子不聽,像啞巴不開口。
38:14
我如不聽見的人,口中沒有回話。
38:15
耶和華啊,我仰望你!主─我的上帝啊,你必應允我!
38:16
我曾說:恐怕他們向我誇耀;我失腳的時候,他們向我誇大。
38:17
我幾乎跌倒;我的痛苦常在我面前。
38:18
我要承認我的罪孽;我要因我的罪憂愁。
38:19
但我的仇敵又活潑又強壯,無理恨我的增多了。
38:20
以惡報善的與我作對,因我是追求良善。
38:21
耶和華啊,求你不要撇棄我!我的上帝啊,求你不要遠離我!
38:22
拯救我的主啊,求你快快幫助我!

A psalm of David. A petition.
1 Lord, do not rebuke me in your anger
    or discipline me in your wrath.
2 Your arrows have pierced me,
    and your hand has come down on me.
3 Because of your wrath there is no health in my body;
    there is no soundness in my bones because of my sin.
4 My guilt has overwhelmed me
    like a burden too heavy to bear.
5 My wounds fester and are loathsome
    because of my sinful folly.
6 I am bowed down and brought very low;
    all day long I go about mourning.
7 My back is filled with searing pain;
    there is no health in my body.
8 I am feeble and utterly crushed;
    I groan in anguish of heart.
9 All my longings lie open before you, Lord;
    my sighing is not hidden from you.
10 My heart pounds, my strength fails me;
    even the light has gone from my eyes.
11 My friends and companions avoid me because of my wounds;
    my neighbors stay far away.
12 Those who want to kill me set their traps,
    those who would harm me talk of my ruin;
    all day long they scheme and lie.
13 I am like the deaf, who cannot hear,
    like the mute, who cannot speak;
14 I have become like one who does not hear,
    whose mouth can offer no reply.
15 Lord, I wait for you;
    you will answer, Lord my God.
16 For I said, “Do not let them gloat
    or exalt themselves over me when my feet slip.”
17 For I am about to fall,
    and my pain is ever with me.
18 I confess my iniquity;
    I am troubled by my sin.
19 Many have become my enemies without cause;
    those who hate me without reason are numerous.
20 Those who repay my good with evil
    lodge accusations against me,
    though I seek only to do what is good.
21 Lord, do not forsake me;
    do not be far from me, my God.
22 Come quickly to help me,
    my Lord and my Savior.

***************

    上帝的憤怒與懲罰是人無法消受的,詩人無所不用其極地來形容得罪上帝的後果,來讓人知道這是非常可怕的事情,期盼不要有這樣的事情臨到!所以,向上帝求:「耶和華啊,求你不要撇棄我!我的上帝啊,求你不要遠離我!拯救我的主啊,求你快快幫助我!」

    也因為這樣,我們要渴望上帝的同在,常常保守自己在上帝的憐憫之中!而要得上帝的憐憫,詩人告訴我們,要一心追求良善。然而我們如何追求良善呢?就是要透過上帝的話語,正如使徒保羅所說:「聖經都是上帝所默示的(或譯:凡上帝所默示的聖經),於教訓、督責、使人歸正、教導人學義都是有益的,叫屬上帝的人得以完全,預備行各樣的善事。」(提摩太後書3:16-17)

    可見行善是由運用聖經來的,這是聖靈的工作,讓我們不僅透過耶穌基督得享救恩,更透過聖經的話語不斷引導我們活出上帝喜悅的生命,來見證耶穌基督並榮耀上帝的名。





沒有留言: