2019年3月22日 星期五

創世記26:1-6


26:1 在亞伯拉罕的日子,那地有一次饑荒;這時又有饑荒,以撒就往基拉耳去,到非利士人的王亞比米勒那裡。
26:2
耶和華向以撒顯現,說:「你不要下埃及去,要住在我所指示你的地。
26:3
你寄居在這地,我必與你同在,賜福給你,因為我要將這些地都賜給你和你的後裔。我必堅定我向你父亞伯拉罕所起的誓。
26:4
我要加增你的後裔,像天上的星那樣多,又要將這些地都賜給你的後裔。並且地上萬國必因你的後裔得福─
26:5
都因亞伯拉罕聽從我的話,遵守我的吩咐和我的命令、律例、法度。」
26:6
以撒就住在基拉耳。

Now there was a famine in the land—besides the previous famine in Abraham’s time—and Isaac went to Abimelek king of the Philistines in Gerar. 2 The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live. 3 Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham. 4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring[a] all nations on earth will be blessed,[b] 5 because Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commands, my decrees and my instructions.” 6 So Isaac stayed in Gerar.

************

    亞伯拉罕雖然過世了,上帝的福份就臨到以撒,祂也向以撒顯現,向他啟示永生之福:「你不要下埃及去,要住在我所指示你的地。你寄居在這地,我必與你同在,賜福給你,因為我要將這些地都賜給你和你的後裔。我必堅定我向你父亞伯拉罕所起的誓。我要加增你的後裔,像天上的星那樣多,又要將這些地都賜給你的後裔。並且地上萬國必因你的後裔得福─都因亞伯拉罕聽從我的話,遵守我的吩咐和我的命令、律例、法度。」

    上帝給以撒這樣的啟示,不是在他平順的時候,而是在他遇見飢荒的時候。這也告訴我們,我們的人生雖然常常有許多苦難和不如意的事情,但是上帝卻為我們預備永遠的福份,超越世上得一切狀況!

    因此,我們要常常來思考上帝給我們永恆的應許,祂透過耶穌基督來呼召我們,使我們成為上帝的兒女!也因為這樣,我們人生的目的就是:榮耀上帝,永遠以上帝為我們的喜樂與滿足!

沒有留言: