2018年2月15日 星期四

箴言7:6-27



7:6 我曾在我房屋的窗戶內,從我窗欞之間往外觀看:
7:7
見愚蒙人內,少年人中,分明有一個無知的少年人,
7:8
從街上經過,走近淫婦的巷口,直往通她家的路去,
7:9
在黃昏,或晚上,或半夜,或黑暗之中。
7:10
看哪,有一個婦人來迎接他,是妓女的打扮,有詭詐的心思。
7:11
這婦人喧嚷,不守約束,在家裡停不住腳,
7:12
有時在街市上,有時在寬闊處,或在各巷口蹲伏,
7:13
拉住那少年人,與他親嘴,臉無羞恥對他說:
7:14
平安祭在我這裡,今日才還了我所許的願。
7:15
因此,我出來迎接你,懇切求見你的面,恰巧遇見了你。
7:16
我已經用繡花毯子和埃及線織的花紋布鋪了我的床。
7:17
我又用沒藥、沉香、桂皮薰了我的榻。
7:18
你來,我們可以飽享愛情,直到早晨;我們可以彼此親愛歡樂。
7:19
因為我丈夫不在家,出門行遠路;
7:20
他手拿銀囊,必到月望才回家。
7:21
淫婦用許多巧言誘他隨從,用諂媚的嘴逼他同行。
7:22
少年人立刻跟隨她,好像牛往宰殺之地;又像愚昧人帶鎖鍊去受刑罰,
7:23
直等箭穿他的肝;如同雀鳥急入網羅,卻不知是自喪己命。
7:24
眾子啊,現在要聽從我,留心聽我口中的話。
7:25
你的心不可偏向淫婦的道,不要入她的迷途。
7:26
因為,被她傷害仆倒的不少;被她殺戮的而且甚多。
7:27
她的家是在陰間之路,下到死亡之宮。


6 At the window of my house
    I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple,

    I noticed among the young men,
    a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner,
    walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading,
    as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him,
    dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant,

    her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares,
    at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him
    and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
    and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;

    I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
    with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
    with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
    let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home;
    he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
    and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
    she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her

    like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b]
23     till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
    little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me;
    pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways

    or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
    her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave,
    leading down to the chambers of death.

*****************

    邪惡的女人為了控制男人,最常用的工具就是「性」。偏偏男人常常喜歡美色,看到漂亮的女人就被吸引過去。所以,女人常常利用美色來引誘男人,讓她們予取予求,占盡任何便宜。這是我們在每個時代、每個環境都可以看見的事實。怪不的有言說:「英雄難過美人關!」

    因此男子需要在這樣的事上被提醒、被告誡,才不會陷入這樣的迷惑,傷害自己的生命和家庭。因為在這樣的事上跌倒的人,通常是身敗名裂。而偏偏越是開放或進步的社會,這樣的事越是造成男子更大的傷害,甚至是天天在上演呢!

    然而在信仰上也有許多這樣的「淫婦」,在其中所傳講的不是尊主為大,而是讓人豐盛、尊貴、榮耀、有自信,從來不提到人是犯罪和敗壞的事實,更不傳講人須要認罪悔改,使人誤以為信耶穌就成為好人,就好像天使一般。

    所以,我們要不斷的提醒自己一生要榮耀上帝,以上帝為樂,尊主為大,高舉基督為王!
   

沒有留言: