2018年6月7日 星期四

哥林多前書5:1-5


5:1 風聞在你們中間有淫亂的事。這樣的淫亂連外邦人中也沒有,就是有人收了他的繼母。
5:2
你們還是自高自大,並不哀痛,把行這事的人從你們中間趕出去。
5:3
我身子雖不在你們那裡,心卻在你們那裡,好像我親自與你們同在,已經判斷了行這事的人。
5:4
就是你們聚會的時候,我的心也同在。奉我們主耶穌的名,並用我們主耶穌的權能,
5:5
要把這樣的人交給撒但,敗壞他的肉體,使他的靈魂在主耶穌的日子可以得救。

 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

*************

    保羅在這裡說到一件非常嚴重的事情發生在教會,但是教會卻沒有感覺,竟然還讓一個明顯姦淫又亂倫的人留在教會中,沒有將他趕出教會。保羅在這裡下了裁決:「要把這樣的人交給撒但,敗壞他的肉體,使他的靈魂在主耶穌的日子可以得救。」

    這話讓人覺得怪怪的,讓人覺得肉體與靈魂是分開的,這似乎不是基督徒的教導,因為基督徒是認為:肉體和靈魂是不分開的,怎麼只有靈魂得救而肉體被敗壞?

    其實這應該是說,藉由被趕出教會,受到撒但的苦害之後,感受到在教會裡是好的,於是遠離自己的惡行,重新悔改進入教會,做一個蒙上帝喜悅的人,而使他因順從聖靈而得救!

沒有留言: